Wednesday 1 August 2007

I want to break free...

Evidently, having E.Coli then getting your bridesmaid dress fitted, then celebrating for 2 weeks by eating everything in sight is not good for then getting back into the dress for the wedding. Oops. It certainly was figure hugging, although perhaps more of a chunky crayon skirt than a pencil skirt. I really had problems when it came to sitting down, especially when I had to get into my car and drive. The seams began to stretch a bit, and by the end of the night the seams down the front were fully fraying. However, by that time of the night no one noticed, and it held on enough to protect my modesty. The reason I am smiling so much in this picture is because I am standing, and am therefore not at risk of the bottom of my dress making a bid for freedom, and of course because I am stood with my good friend Brownie.

No comments: